top of page
Stop 18 - Nob Hill Garage
Built in 1912 as 2 car garage for Joseph Lewis, it transitioned to repairing/refueling cars along El Camino Real. A mission facade to hides its corrugated steel roof. In the 1950's the garage moved across the street to where Tire store operates today.
Camarillo Plumbing and Paint was the longest occupant of the building, conducting business here from 1961 to 2022. Two bricks in the sidewalk honor their legacy.
The 1953 Lima Bean Festival Parade in front of building
bottom of page