top of page
Stop 19 - Yellow House
The Yellow House is a Craftsman constructed between 1915 and 1920. Dorsey Stewart and her aunt were the first occupants.
In 1949, it became the office of Dr. Bob Williams. In 1953, it was converted into a flower shop which operated under various owners for years.
Another Craftsman, built adjacent to the east of the house, was the home of the Carnes family. Fred Carnes owned the harness and shoe repair in the building Malone's Metaphysical occupies today. The home was later occupied by Alvin Ward who was a photographer for the Camarillo Daily News and school bus driver. This Craftsman was demolished in 1959.
bottom of page