top of page
Stop 20 - Dorothy's
Opened in 1944 as Carmen's Snack Bar, the restaurant soon became Dorothy's Chuckwagon which operated until 2022. The coffee shop was a regular community meeting place. In the early 1960's plans to incorporate the city were created during many meetings here.
Original furniture from the 40's was removed when the Chuck Wagon closed in 2022
bottom of page