top of page

Stop 6 - Buckhorn Saloon

Originally opened in 1906 in a wooden structure, the Buckhorn moved to unit next to Conejo Inn in 1917. It survived Prohibition by operating as a pool hall and soda fountain. When it finally closed in 2006, it had the oldest liquor license in the county.
buck int.jpg

Last Stop

Next Stop

bottom of page